Skipping Jump Rope Adjustable
Click the GREEN "Add to Cart" button now! Limited quantity - will sell out fast!
HOW TO SIZE YOUR JUMP ROPE:
- Stand on the middle of the rope with one foot
- Pull the handles straight up making sure the rope is tight and even
- For beginners,the top of the handles should reach close to the shoulder
- For experienced jumpers,the top of the handles should reach the armpit or below
- For double unders,the rope should be shorter,Experiment to see what works for you.For most people the top of the handles should reach the chest line for best double under performance
- If the handles extend beyond your shoulders,your rope needs to be shortened
- You can temporarily shorten your rope by loosening,moving and tightening the screws on each side.
- To permanently shorten your rope,you can cut the end pieces
HOW TO USE YOUR JUMP ROPE:
- Look straight ahead to maintain balance.
- Keep body upright and balanced with the weight on the balls of the feet.
- Jump only high enough to clear the rope (1 inch off the ground).
- Land lightly on the balls of your feet.
- Keep your elbows close to your sides,pointing down at a 45-degree angle.
- Never sacrifice good jumping form for speed.Progress slowly.
Share this Product